Firefox Toolbar Disappears

Questions about virtualization software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
nsivin
Level 3
Level 3

Firefox Toolbar Disappears

Post by nsivin »

I have just upgraded to Tara, but this problem actually began about a month ago on v. 18.3. When I boot up Firefox, my toolbar is no longer visible. I can open it in a side pane by hitting the Show Sidebars icon. There the toolbar list appears above the main bookmarks menu list. But I want it to show the toolbar in the Firefox window, not in a sidebar. Was this a new “feature,” introduced in a recent version of Firefox? Is there any way I can get rid of it?

MY SETUP:
End PC Noise custom AMD Fusion Media PC
AMD A8-3850 2.9GHz quad-core CPU
4GB Kingston PC3 RAM
2 Intel 520 series 120GB SATA III SSD
Dell 24” pivot monitor, normally used in portrait mode
Northgate Omnikey Ultra keyboard
Linux Mint 19 Mate
LibreOffice 6.0.3.2
Firefox 62.0
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
------------------
Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science
University of Pennsylvania
nsivin@sas.upenn.edu
www.ccat.sas.upenn.edu/~nsivin
richyrich

Re: Firefox Toolbar Disappears

Post by richyrich »

If you actually mean the menubar, just right-click the Titlebar, and click "Show Menubar" to add a checkmark beside it.
snowflake

Re: Firefox Toolbar Disappears

Post by snowflake »

richyrich wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:10 pm If you actually mean the menubar, just right-click the Titlebar, and click "Show Menubar" to add a checkmark beside it.
nsivin wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:42 pm There the toolbar list appears above the main bookmarks menu list.
I believe he means the "Boookmarks toolbar"
so If you actually mean the "Boookmarks toolbar", just right-click where that "Show Sidebars icon.", and tick "Boookmarks toolbar" box. trollolo

Good luck

Return to “Virtual Machines”