Level 1 updates

Archived topics about LMDE 1 and LMDE 2
Pepi
Level 6
Level 6

Level 1 updates

Post by Pepi »

Do level 1 updates eventually update on their own within a time period? I really don't want to mess with this new Mate 1.8 until the bugs are worked out. Should I blacklist these updates?

Thanks
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
richyrich

Re: Level 1 updates

Post by richyrich »

Or you could just take out the check mark from the checkbox beside each update in the Update Manager's main window.
Pepi
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Pepi »

richyrich wrote:Or you could just take out the check mark from the checkbox beside each update in the Update Manager's main window.
I tried that but they recheck after a reboot :(
Cosmo.
Level 24
Level 24

Post by Cosmo. »

Pepi wrote:
richyrich wrote:Or you could just take out the check mark from the checkbox beside each update in the Update Manager's main window.
That is by design.

You need to ignore those updates by right clicking them. But don't forget to clear those entries from the ignore list, when the issue is solved.
Pepi
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Pepi »

Cosmo. wrote:
Pepi wrote:
That is by design.

You need to ignore those updates by right clicking them. But don't forget to clear those entries from the ignore list, when the issue is solved.
Thanks Cosmo. This is what I did before bed last night. I really don't even care about 1.8 as long as there is no security issues. I'm very happy with the old Mate and LMDE2. I just don't need anymore toys to tweak with :mrgreen:

Return to “LMDE Archive”