LMDE or LMDE1 ISOs?

Archived topics about LMDE 1 and LMDE 2
tbplayer

LMDE or LMDE1 ISOs?

Post by tbplayer »

Where would I download the ISOs for LMDE 1 or LMDE (not LMDE 2)?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
jimallyn
Level 19
Level 19

Re: LMDE or LMDE1 ISOs?

Post by jimallyn »

“If the government were coming for your TVs and cars, then you'd be upset. But, as it is, they're only coming for your sons.” - Daniel Berrigan
tbplayer

Post by tbplayer »

jimallyn
Level 19
Level 19

Post by jimallyn »

You're welcome. Of course, I wouldn't use LMDE 1 on my computers as it is past its support period as of January, 2016, and not even security updates are available for it anymore.
“If the government were coming for your TVs and cars, then you'd be upset. But, as it is, they're only coming for your sons.” - Daniel Berrigan
tbplayer

Post by tbplayer »

I realize that LMDE1 isn't supported anymore but I am performance testing several distros on a older 32-bit Dell laptop. I'm also testing between LM and LMDE (as well as some other distros like CentOS and Debian) and also between newer and older versions of Cinnamon and Mate. In the end when I'm finished comparing distros I'll probably use Betsy Mate as the OS on that laptop - every so often I get the bug to try a new or different distro but I always end using a form of LM. :D

BTW, I think I was in Wenatchee in the late 70s. 8)
jimallyn
Level 19
Level 19

Post by jimallyn »

I like to try a new or different OS now and then, too. I install them in VirtualBox. The last time I counted, I think I had about 35 different operating systems running in VB on Mint 17.3 Cinnamon. Its fun to play with the different versions. Plus when somebody posts that they have a problem in say, LMDE2, I can jump right into LMDE2 and see if I have the same problem, and hopefully get them straightened out
jimallyn
Level 19
Level 19

Post by jimallyn »

The last few months of 1976 and the first few months of 1977 I was in Phoenix, AZ. Other than that I would have been here and perhaps our paths may have crossed at some point.
mzsade
Level 5
Level 5

Post by mzsade »

Lmde3?
Linux User #481272 Reg: 15th Sept., 2008

Return to “LMDE Archive”