Sound volume saved thru powerdown

Quick to answer questions about finding your way around LMDE as a new user.
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions use the other forums within the support section.
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
kskruser
Level 1
Level 1

Sound volume saved thru powerdown

Post by kskruser »

Hi all...

Simple question (I think...):

How do I get the sound output volume (via PulseAudio) to be the same when I restart the system as it was when I shut it down? (I.e. I want system to 'remember' audio volume thru a power-down.)

System is an older X86_64, LMDE4 (Debbie), Cinnamon desktop, Nvidia video (via old GX-750ti) board). All other functions work very well.

Only oddity (I guess) is that sound is routed through the Nvidia HDMI output, to my monitor, which has internal speakers. I have turned off the original Intel motherboard audio system in BIOS.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

-Richard
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Beginner Questions”