can I change volume % increase

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
urdrwho
Level 5
Level 5

can I change volume % increase

Post by urdrwho »

On MX21 you can choose the percentage of audio volume increase. If you want the volume button to increase 2%, 3%,5%, etc. you can do it. In LMDE it seems that 5% is hard set. Sometimes at night 5% is the difference between me hearing and the people around me hearing.

Is there a way to change the percentage of volume increase?
Last edited by LockBot on Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
MiZoG
Level 8
Level 8

Re: can I change volume % increase

Post by MiZoG »

For your reference
viewtopic.php?p=1762158
antikythera
Level 15
Level 15

Post by antikythera »

urdrwho wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:53 am On MX21 you can choose the percentage of audio volume increase. If you want the volume button to increase 2%, 3%,5%, etc. you can do it. In LMDE it seems that 5% is hard set.
click on the Sound icon on the taskbar and click and drag the current position of the volume slider with your pointing device of choice. It moves 1% at a time that way
I’ll tell you a DNS joke but be advised, it could take up to 24 hours for everyone to get it.
urdrwho
Level 5
Level 5

Post by urdrwho »

Got it - thanks.
antikythera wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:05 pm
urdrwho wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:53 am On MX21 you can choose the percentage of audio volume increase. If you want the volume button to increase 2%, 3%,5%, etc. you can do it. In LMDE it seems that 5% is hard set.
click on the Sound icon on the taskbar and click and drag the current position of the volume slider with your pointing device of choice. It moves 1% at a time that way

Return to “Software & Applications”