Scribus-Trunk

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
pierresdlp

Scribus-Trunk

Post by pierresdlp »

J'ai installé LMDE 3. Je ne vois pas comment faire pour installer Scribus-Trunk. Est-ce possible de le faire? Si oui comment ? Merci
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
axisofevil
Level 4
Level 4

Re: Scribus-Trunk

Post by axisofevil »

pierresdlp wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:10 pm J'ai installé LMDE 3. Je ne vois pas comment faire pour installer Scribus-Trunk. Est-ce possible de le faire? Si oui comment ? Merci
I translate this as:-
I installed LMDE 3. I do not see how to install Scribus-Trunk. Is it possible to do it? If yes, how ? Thank you
Scribus is available via the repositories - is this the same as Scribus-Trunk?
BenTrabetere
Level 7
Level 7

Re: Scribus-Trunk

Post by BenTrabetere »

The development versions of Scribus are available as an AppImage. I find the 1.5 series to be stable and AppImage is an ideal method to try it. Even though I like the development releases I still use 1.4.7 for production projects. The AppImage does not interfere with the installed package.

You can find links to it from the Scribus website or directly from the Sourceforge site. Look for scribus-1.5.4-linux-x86_64.AppImage.

Download the file, make it executable, and run.
Patreon sponsor since August 2022

Return to “Software & Applications”