How to install WINE

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
tlcmd

How to install WINE

Post by tlcmd »

Howdy y'all.
Finally got my LMDE3 (Cindy) Cinnamon partitions and installed. so please mark all my prior posts on LMDE3 as solved..

New problem: how do I install WINE? I tried it from the WINE official site and also from the Software package in LMDE3 and cannot get further. Help. please with simple, really simple instructions. Especially so with the tar files install (if WINE is only available as a tar)since I've previously used only deb and zip files.
Thanks, And again, my appreciation to all for putting up with my myriad of questions re partitioning. I finally did make both home and data partitions; the former as ext 4 and the latter as NTSF.

tlcmd
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
gm10

Re: How to install WINE

Post by gm10 »

Moem
Level 22
Level 22

Re: How to install WINE

Post by Moem »

tlcmd wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:55 pm please mark all my prior posts on LMDE3 as solved..
That's for the users to do on their own topics. Go ahead and do it, you have the power! :wink:

If your issue is solved, kindly indicate that by editing the first post in the topic, and adding [SOLVED] to the title. Thanks!

Return to “Software & Applications”