Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post please read how to get help
keYnotE_[29]
Level 1
Level 1

LMDE 3 - Audit tag tool Problem

Post by keYnotE_[29] » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:57 am

In “Audio Tag Tool” I found bug writing the tags Using the "Edit Tags" function. When manually writing ,saving, and then verifying the Tags data, the were corrupted. Characters out of order,missing, and strange Chinese characters were displayed. I then used the "REMOVE TAG" function. Sane thing after re-writing the tag data. I found solution to get tag data correct by using the “Tag mulple Files function and filling all the TAG fields with spaces and saving them . Then ,I removed the the spaces prior to entering the tag data for each individual mp3 file.

Also the “create playlists” function doesn’t work. Selecting "all files" and then pressing "Go". It crashes.

I am using LMDE 3 Cindy edition ( 4.15.0.47 generic kernel)
My Hardware:
AND Fx4300+ processor
16 GB RAM DDR3
128 GB SSD HD
MSI 970A-G43 Motherboard
I am only a user, and posted this sso the Maintainer would be aware of this and correct it down the road

catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Re: LMDE 3 - Audit tag tool Problem

Post by catweazel » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:07 am

keYnotE_[29] wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:57 am
I am only a user, and posted this sso the Maintainer would be aware of this and correct it down the road
https://sourceforge.net/p/tagtool/bugs/

It's highly unlikely that the developer or maintainer reads this forum. Bug reports should go to the project's page at the above link, but I don't fancy your chances of any action being taken. "Audit tag tool" has been unmaintained for at least 11 years.
¡uʍop ǝpısdn sı buıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ os ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ ɯoɹɟ ɯ,ı

Return to “Software & Applications”