mint cinnamon finds my wi-fi but will not connect

Questions about Wi-Fi and other network devices, file sharing, firewalls, connection sharing etc
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
andpet2022
Level 1
Level 1

mint cinnamon finds my wi-fi but will not connect

Post by andpet2022 »

During installation of mint from a flash drive it was able to find and connect to my router via wi-fi and even download and install language pack but after boot from hard drive (after full installation of mint) it still finds my wi-fi but will not connect even after inputing my correct wi-fi password... any help?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
karlchen
Level 23
Level 23

Re: mint cinnamon finds my wi-fi but will not connect

Post by karlchen »

Hello, andpet2022.

Welcome to the Linux Mint forum. :)
Sorry to learn that your freshly installed Mint gives you connectivity problems.

Please, be so kind to share your Linux Mint System Information with us. Without learning any details from your extremely brief post, there is no way of giving any helpful feedback to you.
You will find the precise steps on how to do so, share your System Information, here: How to post your Linux Mint System Information (inxi report)

Best regards,
Karl
The people of Alderaan have been bravely fighting back the clone warriors sent out by the unscrupulous Sith Lord Palpatine for 792 days now.
Lifeline

Return to “Networking”