dm-raid 45 not found

Questions about other topics and general discussion about LMDE
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Commodore 64
Level 1
Level 1

dm-raid 45 not found

Post by Commodore 64 »

I am trying LMDE4 cinnamon to use for my backup drive. I have installed LMDE4 three times as new install on new HD. Each time "module dm-raid 45" shows up during boot, but it loads the program. After a few days during boot "busybox" appears after "dm-raid-45" freezing the loading process and will not respond. I am currently on my third install and busybox has not shown up yet.
I have two other drives with LM19.1 and LM19.3 and have not had this issue. Any suggestions to solve this issue would be appreciated.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
antikythera
Level 15
Level 15

Re: dm-raid 45 not found

Post by antikythera »

do you use RAID? If not uninstall the dm-raid packages. That's what I did. Also, without being rude I'd like to point out that the same question was asked recently, so please use forum search ;)

viewtopic.php?f=245&t=327120
I’ll tell you a DNS joke but be advised, it could take up to 24 hours for everyone to get it.
Commodore 64
Level 1
Level 1

Re: dm-raid 45 not found

Post by Commodore 64 »

SOLVED
Thank you for your response. I went to your link and purged dmraid and thanks for reminding me to check previous posts. I appreciate your help!

Return to “Other Topics & Open Discussion”