- Only post ideas here that are specifically about the Linux Mint distribution or its websites.
- So that developers and users from any distribution can discuss ideas in one place, post ideas about improving software to the collaboration website for that software instead.
- Level 8
- Posts: 2277
- Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:19 pm
- Location: Switzerland
hairy_Palms wrote:and listen give people the option of hiding anything they dont want
Yes, and then they show up here in the forum and ask desperately how to get the stuff back
Just kidding. Isn't free software just great? All the choices you get?
- Level 4
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:46 am
nah everythings shown by default except ipod which doesnt show up untill ones available
but yea if this thread is regarding the default player i think it should be something that integrates better with gnome
- Level 12
- Posts: 4077
- Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:34 am
For those of you who wonder what a "killer-app" is:
- Theory: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_app
- Practice: Applications->Sound and Video->Amarok
PS: You got it wrong about Linux Mint... Amarok doesn't try to integrate with Gnome... it's Gnome that tries to integrate around Amarok !
- Level 1
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:58 am
Tiptup300 wrote: Zoltan wrote:
Tiptup300 wrote:Amarok is the best music app I've used in my entire LIFE, DONOT QUESTION THE AMAROK
I like it better. That's all......
- Level 1
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:57 pm
can anyone tell me how to do daap sharing with itunes on amarok or listen (if it supports it) i can never get amarok to work i add the media sharing device and then nothing happens.