Digital Clock Screen Savers

Write suggestions and new ideas in here
More ideas here http://community.linuxmint.com/idea/welcome
Forum rules
  • Only post ideas here that are specifically about the Linux Mint distribution or its websites.
  • So that developers and users from any distribution can discuss ideas in one place, post ideas about improving software to the collaboration website for that software instead.
pcpunk
Level 5
Level 5

Digital Clock Screen Savers

Post by pcpunk »

I would love to see Digital Clock Screensavers in all Mint Distro's, or at least in KDE, because that is my main distro lol.

Just noticed this in the Heading
"Do not post ideas for application developers."

So why is this section called "Suggestions & New Ideas" then?

Thanks
HP Compaq nx7400, Cinnamon 19.2
Intel R Core™2CPU, T5500@1.66GHz, 4GB Crucial RAM
Super Clean Runs Perfect

rene
Level 13
Level 13

Re: Digital Clock Screen Savers

Post by rene »

It is assumedly to say that you should not post suggestions/ideas for, say, LibreOffice, seeing as how that is not a Mint project. Suggestions and ideas for Mint Update Manager, while an application, would supposedly be welcome and yours I would not find clearly out of place.

Cosmo.
Level 23
Level 23

Post by Cosmo. »

This is a user forum, developers will only seldom look here. So users can here discuss new ideas - pro and cons. Sometimes it comes out, that a suggested feature does already exist, but the poster did not find it.

KDE is a special problem: This is not a Mint development. So suggesting features and ideas regarding KDE will most likely not have any effect.

Regarding the digital clock: I don't use KDE and do I don't know, what KDE offers. In Cinnamon this feature does exist and is active by default. Of course this will not help you as KDE-user, but on the other side: The Mint devs did that, what you suggested, already.

pcpunk
Level 5
Level 5

Post by pcpunk »

Thanks Cosmo!
HP Compaq nx7400, Cinnamon 19.2
Intel R Core™2CPU, T5500@1.66GHz, 4GB Crucial RAM
Super Clean Runs Perfect

Return to “Suggestions & New Ideas”