Sugestion: window tiling automatic resize and highlighting in xreader

Suggestions and feedback for Linux Mint and the forums
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read: Where to post ideas & feature requests
lalincedeldeserto

Sugestion: window tiling automatic resize and highlighting in xreader

Post by lalincedeldeserto »

Hi Linux Mint developers!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

I have two suggestions (I'm referring to Cinnamon desktop):

1) Related to the desktop:
Add to window tiling this function: if you resize one of the windows, the other one will also resize automatically to void any overlap. (Such as Elementary OS 5 → https://youtu.be/Ih6ZGghiXjo?t=127).

2)Related to Xreader (pdf reader). Add a highlighter and the possibility to add comments.

3) That's less important :lol: :lol: :lol:
Add trash sound effect when it is emptied

Thank you all for the giant work you're doing!! :wink: :D :lol:
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Re: Sugestion: window tiling automatic resize and highlighting in xreader

Post by catweazel »

lalincedeldeserto wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:35 am Hi Linux Mint developers!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Who?

This is a support forum. We rarely get devs here. Cinnamon desktop is only a component of Linux Mint and has its own place for bug reports and feature requests. Of course, it's good to air your ideas here before going here to make it official.
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.
lalincedeldeserto

catweazel wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:59 am
lalincedeldeserto wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:35 am Hi Linux Mint developers!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Who?

This is a support forum. We rarely get devs here. Cinnamon desktop is only a component of Linux Mint and has its own place for bug reports and feature requests. Of course, it's good to air your ideas here before going here to make it official.
I didn't know :shock: :o :mrgreen:
lalincedeldeserto

Catweazel, as you proposed to me I've sent to devs my suggests. Thank you for helping me :D :D :D :D
That's my feature request
JosephM
Level 6
Level 6

Post by JosephM »

As far as #1. Have you ever tried that? It's works in all mutter based DE's. That means Elementary, Budgie, Gnome-shell, etc.

Last time I tried it, the performance of it is extremely bad. Bad enough that I'm surprised it was actually shipped working like it is.
When I give opinions, they are my own. Not necessarily those of any other Linux Mint developer or the Linux Mint project as a whole.

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”