special sound effects

Write suggestions and new ideas in here
More ideas here http://community.linuxmint.com/idea/welcome
Forum rules
  • Only post ideas here that are specifically about the Linux Mint distribution or its websites.
  • So that developers and users from any distribution can discuss ideas in one place, post ideas about improving software to the collaboration website for that software instead.
ckonn
Level 2
Level 2

special sound effects

Post by ckonn » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:50 am

hello,
would it be nice if there were some 'special sound effects' when the mouse cursor moves over the icons of the panel or when it moves over the icons of the directories or when we open a directory. just like the special sound effects when we play a pc-game. they could be implemented in 'compiz' among the other special effects that already exist.

Pierre
Level 18
Level 18

Re: special sound effects

Post by Pierre » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:22 am

that's one of the reasons, that I've always Enabled Gnome Log-In Sounds,
as that is still one sound, that I'm always seeking.
:D
Please edit your original post title to include [SOLVED] - when your problem is solved!
and DO LOOK at those Unanswered Topics - - you may be able to answer some!.

cliffcoggin
Level 4
Level 4

Re: special sound effects

Post by cliffcoggin » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:20 pm

ckonn wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:50 am
hello,
would it be nice if there were some 'special sound effects' when the mouse cursor moves over the icons of the panel or when it moves over the icons of the directories or when we open a directory. just like the special sound effects when we play a pc-game. they could be implemented in 'compiz' among the other special effects that already exist.
I can't imagine anything more irritating, but to each his own.
Cliff Coggin
Mint 18.3 Cinnamon

Return to “Suggestions & New Ideas”