Forum software suggestion: Add current date & time to each thread

Write suggestions and new ideas in here
More ideas here http://community.linuxmint.com/idea/welcome
Forum rules
  • Only post ideas here that are specifically about the Linux Mint distribution or its websites.
  • So that developers and users from any distribution can discuss ideas in one place, post ideas about improving software to the collaboration website for that software instead.
BG405
Level 8
Level 8

Forum software suggestion: Add current date & time to each thread

Post by BG405 »

I did search but my keywords didn't bring up any results, so I apologize if this has already been suggested.

I think it would be really useful, if possible, to have the current time displayed at the bottom of each thread (or, even better, every page, so that you can see when you loaded or last refreshed the page. It would save unnecessarily reloading tabs which are already current and, in turn, save a bit of Forum bandwidth, for those of us who have multiple tabs pre-loaded! … I sometimes forget which ones I was working on most recently .. distractions and all that … :roll:

Cheers :mrgreen:
Dell Inspiron 1525 - LM17.3 CE 64-------------------Lenovo T440 8GB - Manjaro KDE with Mint VMs
Toshiba NB250 - Manjaro KDE------------------------K7S5A AMD 1.2GHz - LM17.3 Xfce 32 & WinXP-Pro
Acer Aspire E11 ES1-111M - LM18.2 KDE 64 ----Two ROMS don't make a write.

Return to “Suggestions & New Ideas”