Start Tomboy Notes minimied in tray (LM19.2)
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:45 pm
- Install 'wmctrl' if not already installed:
sudo apt-get install wmctrl
- Open System Settings > Startup Applications
- On the bottom of the window, click on the "+" button, then select "Custom command".
The Add Startup Program window appears; enter:
- Name: (This is just a label for the startup list. I use "tomboy".)
tomboy && wmctrl -c tomboy
- Comment: (Optional; shows up as a subheading on the startup entry.)
- Startup delay: (per your preference).
- Click Add
- highlight the Tomboy entry in the table, then click the gear icon ("Run now"), or
- log out and back in.