Spanish from Cuba: missing in Language Support

Help translate Linux Mint to other languages
Forum rules
No support questions here please. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
biluluki

Spanish from Cuba: missing in Language Support

Post by biluluki »

Hi:

I have a Live USB with LInux Mint 10 Julia and have added Spanish language to the system: several packages have been downloaded and installed. After that, I have seen that in Language Support (it's also in the Control Center) there is Spanish or Castilian from many countries, from Spain and states of Hispanic America. But in the list the Spanish of Cuba is missing.

Does anybody know the reason for this and if there is any solution?

Other thing that surprises me is that in Firefox only a Spanish language plugin is added, specifically from Argentina. Why is it like this?

Thank you
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
albertosalvdor

Re: Spanish from Cuba: missing in Language Support

Post by albertosalvdor »

Hey!

First of all I apologize if I have not come to understand your message in this topic. If I am not mistaken the incident that is taking you so far is that it upgraded its distribution of Linux Mint 10 Julia, and as a result have lost all the languages and supports from Spain and variations?

Greetings.
AlbertP
Level 16
Level 16

Re: Spanish from Cuba: missing in Language Support

Post by AlbertP »

Mint 10 is not supported anymore. Please upgrade to 13.

If you can't choose Spanish (Cuba) during install please choose another country nearby.
Registered Linux User #528502
Feel free to correct me if I'm trying to write in Spanish, French or German.

Return to “Translations”