Timeshift Pt-br translation error

Help translate Linux Mint to other languages
Forum rules
No support questions here please. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
RaphaRB

Timeshift Pt-br translation error

Post by RaphaRB »

Timeshift translation to "Brazilian Portuguese" also known as "PT-BR" or "Portuguese (Brazil)" has a major bug:

In "User Home Directories" window, both "Exclude All" and "Include All" are named "Excluir Aplicativos" (Exclude All).
The correct captions would be "Excluir Aplicativos", "Incluir itens ocultos" and "Incluir Aplicativos".

You can see the difference in this picture:
En x Pt-br.jpg
Other minor bug is that many windows has repeated titles and texts, including popup balloons, as you could see in the picture above and another example here:
repet.PNG
Thanks in advance,
RaphaRB
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Gruppo Sportivo
Level 4
Level 4

Re: Timeshift Pt-br translation error

Post by Gruppo Sportivo »

You have the option to correct translation errors and submit them as a Pull Request.
https://github.com/teejee2008/timeshift/pulls
But unfortunately most of the Pull Request have been parked for at least a month and the question is whether something will be added by teejee2008.
RaphaRB

Post by RaphaRB »

Gruppo Sportivo wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:14 am You have the option to correct translation errors and submit them as a Pull Request.
https://github.com/teejee2008/timeshift/pulls
But unfortunately most of the Pull Request have been parked for at least a month and the question is whether something will be added by teejee2008.
I could not open a new pull request , I hope teejee2008 add something soon. I also hope he's ok, maybe just on vacations.

Thanks for helping.
RaphaRB

Post by RaphaRB »

It's almost year 2020. Timeshift v19.80 has still same errors. :( :( :( :( :( :(

Return to “Translations”