On the start screen

Questions about Grub, UEFI,the liveCD and the installer
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
China mint

On the start screen

Post by China mint »

Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I come from China,And we are pleased to meet here!

Some small problems for my linux mint5, Why can not start full-screen picture?

Thank you, my friends
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
cnzzhe

Re: On the start screen

Post by cnzzhe »

Excuse me , I'm not good at speaking English.

I have some trouble in my Linux mint System, that is enable system animation can't be full screen, does anyone can resolve this? or that is what it's should be .
thanks a lot!
Alpha-Geek
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Alpha-Geek »

Welcome to Linux Mint! Use "Package manager" to install "Startup-Manager". It has settings to change the resolution of the boot screen & allow it to fill the screen instead of just a smaller image in the center.
China mint

Post by China mint »

Alpha-Geek wrote:Welcome to Linux Mint! Use "Package manager" to install "Startup-Manager". It has settings to change the resolution of the boot screen & allow it to fill the screen instead of just a smaller image in the center.
thank you very much!
According to your method, the trouble was solved , but a little new problem has appeared, there is the color distortion in the shutdown image , I have no idea how to deal it , please help me !
thank you !
Alpha-Geek
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Alpha-Geek »

sounds like you may have changed the bit setting of the graphic in startup manager. Try setting it back to a lower bit rate setting.

Return to “Installation & Boot”