- Linux Mint 18.1 Cinnamon x64 "Serena".
- Desktop system has 3 drives. One SSD (boot drive), two HDD, data and backups.
- I want to leave the HDDs untouched by the install process.
- Trying to install Mint as the only OS on my SSD. Windows will be virtualized later.
- Secure boot is disabled.
- LiveUSB is on a USB 2.0 drive, plugged into a USB 2.0 port. (My system has two, I tried both, as well as a USB 3.0 port)
Code: Select all
The 'grub-efi-amd64-signed package' failed to install into /target/. Without the GRUB boot loader, the installed system will not boot.