I installed a MINT copy on my USB bit it has keep telling me that memory is low! Untill...

Questions about Grub, UEFI,the liveCD and the installer
Forum rules
Before you post please read how to get help
MNFsoft
Level 1
Level 1

I installed a MINT copy on my USB bit it has keep telling me that memory is low! Untill...

Post by MNFsoft » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:39 pm

I installed a MINT copy on my USB bit it has keep telling me that memory is low! Untill... it started to tell me this morning to enter a log in I ignored it but It stopped to a visual mode Until it started in terminal mode I mean I am a Windows User I always have been and Linux is extremly new to me!
I mean I need this other system to correct my windows bad installations! I mean every one makes mistakes! :oops: I even started to memorize the activation key from my doing over again and again!
any quick short fix to empty the temp files of history saved on my poor USB! :D

JerryF
Level 10
Level 10

Re: I installed a MINT copy on my USB bit it has keep telling me that memory is low! Untill...

Post by JerryF » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:19 pm

MNFsoft wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:39 pm
I installed a MINT copy on my USB bit it has keep telling me that memory is low! Untill... it started to tell me this morning to enter a log in I ignored it but It stopped to a visual mode Until it started in terminal mode I mean I am a Windows User I always have been and Linux is extremly new to me!
I mean I need this other system to correct my windows bad installations! I mean every one makes mistakes! :oops: I even started to memorize the activation key from my doing over again and again!
I see this is your first post. First off: Welcome!

Actually, not sure what you mean. Can you take things one at a time? Maybe that'll help.
IF your problem has been solved, please edit your original post and add [SOLVED] to the beginning of the Subject Line. It helps other members.

KBD47
Level 7
Level 7

Re: I installed a MINT copy on my USB bit it has keep telling me that memory is low! Untill...

Post by KBD47 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:52 pm

MNFsoft wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:39 pm
Sounds like you perhaps need a larger USB stick, something with more storage?

Return to “Installation & Boot”