OpenCacheManager: Problems with NDesk.DBus.BusG? (solved)

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
streety

OpenCacheManager: Problems with NDesk.DBus.BusG? (solved)

Post by streety »

I'm experiencing troubles with the new LinuxMint 17 (Cinnamon): After upgrading I tried to install OCM (Opencachemanager) from the .deb (as I did in LinuxMint 16), but it wouldn't start.

Tried "omc-gtk" in a terminal and got the following error:

Missing method Init in assembly /usr/lib/opencachemanager/ocm-gtk.exe, type NDesk.DBus.BusG

Unhandled Exception:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'NDesk.DBus.GLib, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f6716e4f9b2ed099' or one of its dependencies.
File name: 'NDesk.DBus.GLib, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f6716e4f9b2ed099'
[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'NDesk.DBus.GLib, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f6716e4f9b2ed099' or one of its dependencies.
File name: 'NDesk.DBus.GLib, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f6716e4f9b2ed099'

Any help would be appreciated, thx!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
streety

Re: OpenCacheManager: Problems with NDesk.DBus.BusG?

Post by streety »

Never mind and thanks for your support - I somehow installed everything left and right and got this amazing program running.

Return to “Software & Applications”