Temes_LibreOffice

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
ms1984

Temes_LibreOffice

Post by ms1984 »

Hello! What am I doing wrong? I want to change the subject for the office. What packages from Synaptic to install?

https://youtu.be/Ir4uRyI5BLk

Senks.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Cosmo.
Level 24
Level 24

Re: Temes_LibreOffice

Post by Cosmo. »

ms1984 wrote:I want to change the subject for the office.
Please describe, what you mean with "subject for the office".
ms1984

Post by ms1984 »

Cosmo. wrote:
ms1984 wrote:I want to change the subject for the office.
Please describe, what you mean with "subject for the office".
in video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnmZVMx3pUM
registration as here for example, but with the ability to shift for themselves. - http://rgho.st/7gj7Chbj5

Senks.

P.S. Many have to work with office files and want the beauty and fun on your desktop, rather than the dull, boring, gray.
Cosmo.
Level 24
Level 24

Post by Cosmo. »

I see the mouse jumping around and opening numerous dialogs, but I get no clue. what a subject for the office might be.
fungus
Level 4
Level 4

Post by fungus »

Open LibreOffice Writer. In the menu select Tools -> Options.. Under LibreOffice select Personalization: From here you can modify the theme of LibreOffice (if that's what you mean) :-)
Linux Mint 17.3 64bit KDE @ Asus B150M-A, i3 6100, Crucial 16GB DDR4, Crucial BX100
One bit says: YES, the other answers: NO.. Guess who's he and who's she..! ;)
ms1984

Post by ms1984 »

fungus wrote:Open LibreOffice Writer. In the menu select Tools -> Options.. Under LibreOffice select Personalization: From here you can modify the theme of LibreOffice (if that's what you mean) :-)
Cosmo. wrote:I see the mouse jumping around and opening numerous dialogs, but I get no clue. what a subject for the office might be.

Guys youtube link to the first post! This is a record with my setup. I write again! https://yadi.sk/i/DF6dZfvVsFQGr
fungus
Level 4
Level 4

Post by fungus »

Linux Mint 17.3 64bit KDE @ Asus B150M-A, i3 6100, Crucial 16GB DDR4, Crucial BX100
Cosmo.
Level 24
Level 24

Post by Cosmo. »

I would not ask for a verbal description, if I would be able to see, what the issue is at all. Also the expression "subject for the office" gives more question than description.
fungus
Level 4
Level 4

Post by fungus »

Cosmo. wrote:I would not ask for a verbal description, if I would be able to see, what the issue is at all. Also the expression "subject for the office" gives more question than description.
It is quite obvious that he uses Google translate from russian and back, thus the confusion ;-)
ms1984

Post by ms1984 »

fungus wrote:AFAIK LibreOffice uses FireFox themes, get one from here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/themes/

https://dottech.org/152671/how-to-custo ... mes-guide/

Yes. Yes. Yes. So do I take the theme from faerfoks and drive in Libre Office. He is shown in the video. But alas, the theme should be put. She writes that the theme is not found and the topics are not available.

Topics not even loaded the link from the Firefox free.
Last edited by ms1984 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cosmo.
Level 24
Level 24

Post by Cosmo. »

This language difficulty is also obvious to me; I have this problem also. But if the chosen wording leaves only question, answers are far away.

Subject = theme? :?:
fungus
Level 4
Level 4

Post by fungus »

It's pretty obvious how to do it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0gl-XpXG_c
ms1984

Post by ms1984 »

Cosmo. wrote:
Subject = theme? :?:
yes.
Maybe through timviver show?
ms1984

Post by ms1984 »

fungus wrote:It's pretty obvious how to do it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0gl-XpXG_c

I do like your video. Not loads. Opt for a reference to the theme of Mozilla also no result.
WinTinTin

Post by WinTinTin »

I think he is pointing out that the method shown in the videos (copy-pasting the complete URL) does NOT work, which I can confirm on LM17.3 KDE 64 with LibreOffice 5.0.3.2. One of the videos he links to looks as if it's from an older LO version as the GUI is different. At least for me, the group buttons - Libre Office, Abstract, Color, Music and Nature - are also without obvious function now.

What DOES work however is looking up the name and pasting ONLY THAT into the SEARCH field and NOT pressing RETURN but clicking SEARCH ... try it with valid Firefox Theme names like "Japanese Tattoo", " Three Wolf Moon Shirt", etc.
ms1984

Post by ms1984 »

WinTinTin wrote:I think he is pointing out that the method shown in the videos (copy-pasting the complete URL) does NOT work, which I can confirm on LM17.3 KDE 64 with LibreOffice 5.0.3.2. One of the videos he links to looks as if it's from an older LO version as the GUI is different. At least for me, the group buttons - Libre Office, Abstract, Color, Music and Nature - are also without obvious function now.

What DOES work however is looking up the name and pasting ONLY THAT into the SEARCH field and NOT pressing RETURN but clicking SEARCH ... try it with valid Firefox Theme names like "Japanese Tattoo", " Three Wolf Moon Shirt", etc.
Yes. That's right. On this version of Office, these features do not work.
Maybe someone knows a solution to make it work?
Thank you. Regards, Mikhail.

Linux mint 17.3 Rosa cinnamon. x64 bit. office libre Версия: 5.0.3.2
WinTinTin

Post by WinTinTin »

@Mikhail:
There is nothing you can do. It appears to be a known bug of LibreOffice (from August 2015 at least). You can only check the Firefox Themes Website for valid Theme names and then enter those into the LibreOffice search box, click SEARCH, and hope the correct Theme is returned as one of the results.
ms1984

Post by ms1984 »

WinTinTin wrote:@Mikhail:
There is nothing you can do. It appears to be a known bug of LibreOffice (from August 2015 at least). You can only check the Firefox Themes Website for valid Theme names and then enter those into the LibreOffice search box, click SEARCH, and hope the correct Theme is returned as one of the results.

Thank you. Maybe there is a solution to download pre-installed themes of Deb packages for Libre Office? If so I would be grateful for the link.

ctfolmar

Post by ctfolmar »

WinTinTin wrote:What DOES work however is looking up the name and pasting ONLY THAT into the SEARCH field and NOT pressing RETURN but clicking SEARCH ... try it with valid Firefox Theme names like "Japanese Tattoo", " Three Wolf Moon Shirt", etc.
This worked for me as well. I also found that if I searched a word or phrase that is used as part of the title of multiple themes, it will pull up 9 different themes to choose from.
I found this to be easier than the method outlined in the manual.

Return to “Software & Applications”