Caja 1.18.4 lost queue disable

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
msknight

Caja 1.18.4 lost queue disable

Post by msknight »

In Caja 1.18.4 there seems to be no option to not queue files.

I copy to/from multiple media at the same time, and there used to be an option to disable the queue, so that multiple copies could happen simultaniously. I think it was in the "behaviour" section in Edit->Preferences.

Now, it seems to have vanished, and I'm stuck with a file copy queue that I can't find out how to turn off. I have searched the help for queue, but nothing turns up.

Does anyone know where I might find that option please? It's really slowing me down.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
msknight

Re: Caja 1.18.4 lost queue disable

Post by msknight »

Can anyone please help me on this.

Any advice on how to replace Caja with Nemo again please?

The inability to turn off the file copy queue is causing me so much heartache and wasted time. I'm stuck at my slowest channel, effectively.
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Post by catweazel »

msknight wrote:Any advice on how to replace Caja with Nemo again please?
http://bfy.tw/F80Q
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.
msknight

Post by msknight »

I tried the searches. Came up with old articles that didn't totally work with desktop integration. it wasn't a simple apt-get remove and install.

Return to “Software & Applications”