Linuxmint Update Error

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
rodneyaltam

Linuxmint Update Error

Post by rodneyaltam »

Hi to All Linuxmint Gurus,

I am new here in your community and I would like to seek assistance regarding the problem I am facing with my newly installed linuxmint system. When I check for an update i always encounter the errors listed below. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this.

W: Target Packages (main/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/chrome.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-chrome.list:3
W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/chrome.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-chrome.list:3
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/chrome.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-chrome.list:3
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/chrome.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-chrome.list:3

Thanks.

rodney
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Moem
Level 22
Level 22

Re: Linuxmint Update Error

Post by Moem »

Different user, same problem: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=256031
Hope this helps and welcome to the forum!

If your issue is solved, kindly indicate that by editing the first post in the topic, and adding [SOLVED] to the title. Thanks!
rodneyaltam

Re: Linuxmint Update Error

Post by rodneyaltam »

Hi Moem,

Thanks for the support. Greatly appreciate it!

Rodney :D

Return to “Software & Applications”