SOLVED All settings and gnome-online-accounts

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Igras2

SOLVED All settings and gnome-online-accounts

Post by Igras2 »

Hello,

After all kind of software update I had a notification that not all package were instaled because of some samba error, so I reinstaled it after this folder with google drive disappeared so I tried to remove and add account again in "online-accounts" but it was not working. I decided to uninstall online-account, install again and I succeed google drive is working. Unfortunately "all settings" icon disappeared and the only way to open them is type in terminal "Exec=env XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP=GNOME gnome-control-center --overview" settings open but looks different and also error appear:

** (gnome-control-center:25096): WARNING **: Ignoring launcher deja-dup-preferences (missing desktop file)

** (gnome-control-center:25096): WARNING **: Ignoring launcher landscape-client-settings (missing desktop file)

** (gnome-control-center:25096): WARNING **: Ignoring launcher language-selector (missing desktop file)

** (gnome-control-center:25096): WARNING **: Ignoring launcher software-properties-gtk (missing desktop file)

** (gnome-control-center:25096): WARNING **: Ignoring launcher ubuntuone-installer (missing desktop file)

In right top corner after few minutes I have notification that cinnamon-subprocess-wrapper can not run because there is not such a file and folder.

Please help me restore default settings and get rid of this notification.

Thank you in advance !

After restart attached notification appear and after I can only see black screen with mouse...
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Igras2

Re: All settings and gnome-online-accounts

Post by Igras2 »

Any 1?
Igras2

Re: All settings and gnome-online-accounts

Post by Igras2 »

I solved this, if somebody has the same issue, you need to ctrl+alt+F1 on logging screen, then log in and sudo apt-get install cinnamon-dekstop-environment

Return to “Software & Applications”