Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post please read how to get help
Ozo
Level 5
Level 5

Re: [SOLVED] How big is the Software Manager

Post by Ozo » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:23 pm

Yea, your right, perhaps not installed Software but stuff I do not use like Firefox updates (I use Chrome), office apps which I do not use, etc. etc.. Actually most of the updates I see are for "stuff" I do not use. It is no big deal but a minor annoyance only. I just load them all as ignoring them is more effort as they have to be ignored one at a time. I guess that is another subject. :)

Moem
Level 19
Level 19

Post by Moem » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:03 pm

Ozo wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:23 pm
Yea, your right, perhaps not installed Software but stuff I do not use like Firefox updates (I use Chrome)
Firefox is installed software. Not installed by you personally, but installed all the same.

If your issue is solved, kindly indicate that by editing the first post in the topic, and adding [SOLVED] to the title. Thanks!

karlchen
Level 20
Level 20

Post by karlchen » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:50 am

<moderator on>
The nerdy stuff, bad advice and discussions about Linux mint-meta-packages have been split off and relocated to Don't uninstall mintinstall -or- What's the use of mint-meta packages
</moderator off>
Linux Mint 19.2 32-bit xfce Desktop, Total Commander 9.22a 32-bit
Haß gleicht einer Krankheit, dem Miserere, wo man vorne herausgibt, was eigentlich hinten wegsollte. (Goethe)

Ozo
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Ozo » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:35 pm

karlchen wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:50 am
<moderator on>
The nerdy stuff, bad advice and discussions about Linux mint-meta-packages have been split off and relocated to Don't uninstall mintinstall -or- What's the use of mint-meta packages
</moderator off>
Thanks. I looked up Linux Mint 19 Images (Google) and guess whos photo I see there. Your beautiful cat avatar. :)

Return to “Software & Applications”