Fresh Install of Mint: Displays Application Broken

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
RavenChan1023

Fresh Install of Mint: Displays Application Broken

Post by RavenChan1023 »

I installed Linux Mint 19 MATE (64 bit) and one of the first things I did was go straight to the displays application and I immediately noticed something was wrong. It was the exact same one used in Solus MATE, an OS I just replaced with Mint today. I haven't gotten any drivers, downloaded anything, I just installed the OS and jumped right into it. Does anyone know of a replacement for this that will work or some way to fix the already existing one? The truth of the matter is that the wide monitor is on the opposite side of what's shown in the image, hence why I was trying to drag it to the appropriate side, so that the monitor behaviours/mouse would be correct, because as it is, I have to "wrap around" the cursor from the right monitor, going right, to get it to show on the left instead of being able to go from the left monitor going right to the right monitor. Did anything from that description make sense?

Also I have to use an image hosting site since the forums complain that the image is too big to be an attachment.

Image: https://ibb.co/nJ3CmU

Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Software & Applications”