LAMP installation [HELP]

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
mrfive

LAMP installation [HELP]

Post by mrfive »

Hello, guys. I've just installed Linux Mint and it's all totally new to me. I was using Windows OS whole my life. I want to install LAMP server, but I don't know how. I was watching some tutorials, but I had a lot of troubles installing PHP, MySQL. All I was able to install correctly was Apache.... Please, if anyone can give me some instructions, I would be very thankful! :)
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Re: LAMP installation [HELP]

Post by catweazel »

mrfive wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:41 am Hello, guys. I've just installed Linux Mint and it's all totally new to me. I was using Windows OS whole my life. I want to install LAMP server, but I don't know how. I was watching some tutorials, but I had a lot of troubles installing PHP, MySQL. All I was able to install correctly was Apache.... Please, if anyone can give me some instructions, I would be very thankful! :)
https://howtoubuntu.org/how-to-install-lamp-on-ubuntu

Try that. It's fairly straightforward.
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.
timbow
Level 1
Level 1

Re: LAMP installation [HELP]

Post by timbow »

Did it work for you? How did you get on?

Return to “Software & Applications”