[iBus on Tara 19]I have to click 3 times to change language input

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
ntd252

[iBus on Tara 19]I have to click 3 times to change language input

Post by ntd252 »

I can tell it's a bug because I didn't have it on Mint 18 - 18.3.
Every time I need to change language input (from English to Vietnamese and opposite), I have to click the iBus icon three times to close the context menu. If I dont click 3 times enough, the context menu will be on screen forever even when I click to other position on display or windows.
I hope to hear a solution for this issue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNUn_n6udjU
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
ntd252

Re: [iBus on Tara 19]I have to click 3 times to change language input

Post by ntd252 »

Nobody cares ? :(
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Post by catweazel »

ntd252 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:46 am Nobody cares ? :(
No. This is an international forum so the people who can help you might be asleep or away on holiday or otherwise doing something with their life. This is why the forum rules specify 48 hours before you can or should bump a topic, not 14 hours. Also, we are volunteers so there is a chance, though remote, that nobody knows how to deal with a particular issue.
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.
ntd252

Post by ntd252 »

catweazel wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:05 am No. This is an international forum so the people who can help you might be asleep or away on holiday or otherwise doing something with their life. This is why the forum rules specify 48 hours before you can or should bump a topic, not 14 hours. Also, we are volunteers so there is a chance, though remote, that nobody knows how to deal with a particular issue.
And now, no attention.I'm sad that no one would give any advice. :(

Return to “Software & Applications”