Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post please read how to get help
MrGrimm
Level 5
Level 5

Cannot Rename Multiple TV Episodes At One Time

Post by MrGrimm » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:35 am

i just launched renamemytvseries and added 13 episodes of a show that i do get the station they are on so i have a legal right to download a copy of the episodes for my personal use and when i tried to rename all the episodes at the same time i just got a blank box for the rename function. when i went to rename one at a time the box for the rename function was fine. i tried twice with the same results, so i rebooted tried one more time and got the same thing. just downloaded the latest version the day before yesterday. for this issue i honestly do not know where to begin to look to fix it. any help and or suggestion on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks

https://www.tweaking4all.com/home-theat ... series-v2/
Last edited by MrGrimm on Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

MrGrimm
Level 5
Level 5

Re: Cannot Rename Multiple TV Episodes At One Time

Post by MrGrimm » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:41 am

o.k. after some further checks looks like my copy got corrupted, cause i downloaded a fresh copy of renamemytvseries and it worked perfectly. now when i went to create a new launcher in my shortcuts folder which is on the desktop the launcher would not work, so i attempted to create a launcher in the folder with the episodes and was told i can't would i like to create one on the desktop instead. i clicked yes, it was created, i dragged it to the shortcuts folder and it works perfectly. so basically i have two issues here. 1 why wouldn't the first launcher work, and 2 why couldn't i create a launcher in a folder i have full access to. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

xenopeek
Level 24
Level 24

Re: Cannot Rename Multiple TV Episodes At One Time

Post by xenopeek » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:37 pm

That's not how copyright law works. Locked as per the forum rules.

Return to “Software & Applications”