as i remember, you cannot start a subprocess of photoshop with a command within a launcher.
so try to start the subprocess with a python script.
Make a .py out of the following script :
Code: Select all
PHOTOSHOP = "/home/artik/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop CC 2019/Photoshop.exe"
process = subprocess.Popen(
["env", "__GL_MaxFramesAllowed=1", "wine64", PHOTOSHOP],
1. Copy and save it as photoshopstart.txt to /home/YOURNAME/bin/
2. If the Folder bin does not exist ...... create it.
3. Rename the extension of the file to : photoshopstart.py
4. open Terminal and cd to the Path , where the file is stored . Then make it executable with the command :
5. create a launcher with the command :
Hope that helps .........
In der Ruhe liegt die Kraft ! .......... The strenght is to be found in serenity !