Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post please read how to get help
NathanO
Level 1
Level 1

Calendar Programs

Post by NathanO »

Looking at the Software Manager there are a lot of Calendar programs. I an not interested in Alarms or Fancy Screens. I am looking for one that will allow me to keep track of items I need to keep track of and do a printout that I can put in my pocket. When I had a Windows computer I used Calendar Creator that allowed me to do Weeks, Sunday to Saturday. I would then print 4 weeks on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper:

1 2
3 4

Then print the next 4 weeks on the back side, fold it to where it would fit in my shirt pocket. On 11 x 17 paper I would print out:

1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8

Then print out the next 8 weeks on the back side. Is there a Calendar program for Mint what will do the same?

Nathan
LanceM
Level 10
Level 10

Re: Calendar Programs

Post by LanceM »

I use Google calendar and it emails me every day my schedule. It's very reliable. I don't know if that would work for you or not. You have to have a Google account.
To mark this issue solved, go to your original 1st post and click the edit pencil and add [Solved] at the beginning of the title and click Submit.
Mint accepts donations: https://linuxmint.com/donors.php
NathanO
Level 1
Level 1

Post by NathanO »

I am not interested in an ON LINE calendar, I want one that runs on my Desk Top Computer. I do not have a cell phone.

Nathan
LanceM
Level 10
Level 10

Post by LanceM »

I don't have a cell phone either, but I do check my email every morning. I didn't find the Software Manager provided what I wanted, but there may be one there. Only thing I know is install them and try. When I do that, I make a Timeshift snapshot, so when I'm done, I can get rid of everything easily.
To mark this issue solved, go to your original 1st post and click the edit pencil and add [Solved] at the beginning of the title and click Submit.
Mint accepts donations: https://linuxmint.com/donors.php

Return to “Software & Applications”