Forum rules
Before you post please read how to get help
Thrasher
Level 1
Level 1

Latest patch of LM 19.3 Cinn problematic

Post by Thrasher »

Two issues so far:

Netflix playback hangs -- Normal behavior with Firefox browser up to starting playback, but streaming fails to initiate. Jumping forward shows a still image of the show, but no playback at all.

Ledger Live can't communicate to USB Nano-S hardware wallet -- Following Ledger Help's diagnostics to edit and reload HW-rules has no effect.

The above are two main uses for the HT PC, but Thunderbird, browsing and Zoom video via USB cam are unaffected.

I'd provide more info, but not sure how to review which patches were installed 2-3 days ago. I do try to stay up to date, so believe it was a very recent patch.
mikeflan
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Latest patch of LM 19.3 Cinn problematic

Post by mikeflan »

Thanks for the heads up. I last installed updates to my LM 19.3 on 1/11/2021. All is good.
We will hold off on some of these updates until we hear back from you:
update.png
That Nvidia 450 will not be installed.
Thrasher
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Latest patch of LM 19.3 Cinn problematic

Post by Thrasher »

Update -- Inexplicably, Netflix has begun working normally today. I've made no additional changes on my end, so suspect they've made some accommodation on theirs.
However, USB communications is still not working to my Ledger Nano S hardware wallet. It's on the latest firmware and software, and had been working for weeks prior to the latest LM patches.

Thanks for the list Mikeflan. I'm pretty sure the culprit is one of the following:
Attachments
Last_Update.png
steveinparis
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Latest patch of LM 19.3 Cinn problematic / Ledger

Post by steveinparis »

Hi,
Did you solve your problem with Ledger wallet ? I have the same issue. Thanks

Return to “Software & Applications”