Hypnotix Complaint!

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
gheth54
Level 1
Level 1

Hypnotix Complaint!

Post by gheth54 »

Morning, I don’t usually post here, but I have a complaint!

Since updating to Mint Mate 20.1, I have come to enjoy and rely on Hypnotix for great documentary and intelligent programming that’s just not available OTA or even on the free streaming sites. But its become very annoying every time I load Hypnotix to find several of the channels I enjoy watching missing from the channel list. This morning I found; Smithsonian, PBS America, My5 Documentaries are now among the missing. My5 has been running a series on the Plantagenets that I was interested and now can’t access!

I have changed the permissions for the “providers” file, so hopefully I’ll not loose more in the future. Also, as a scholar who’s involved in preserving “personal privacy” I’m very concerned when any program or agency has access and makes changes to my computer without requesting my permission.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Hypnotix Complaint!

Post by 1000 »

You can find the developer there
https://github.com/linuxmint/hypnotix/issues

Return to “Software & Applications”