Help with Carla

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Ezee1015
Level 3
Level 3

Help with Carla

Post by Ezee1015 »

Hello. Recently I discover Carla. But I have a problem: When I put my microphone, The only things that appears are Input and Output. I want to put a song (with vlc) with my voice, recording in SimpleScreenRecorder, but I can't do it. I adjunt a image below.

Carla with PulseAudio
Carla with PulseAudio

I know that in pulseaudio menu I can change between mi microphone or my computer audio, but I want to record both. Also I want to redirect this to SimpleScreenRecorder, but it doesn't appearse on Carla. I tried with Jack but nothigh appearse. And when I try with ALSA I don't know what happen...

Carla with ALSA
Carla with ALSA

Does anyone know how to make the SimpleScreenRecorder appear and also make the microphone and speaker audio appear separately? And which of the four should I choose: JACK, JACK with ALSA-MIDI, ALSA or PulseAudio? I apologize if my English is not very good, I am a Spanish speaker. Thank you in advance and greetings!!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
"La diferencia entre Windows y un virus es que el virus es gratis."
-------------------------------
"A computer is like air conditioning - it becomes useless when you open Windows" ~ Linus Torvalds

Return to “Software & Applications”