problem with Evolution email composition under Mint 20.1

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
wpshooter
Level 6
Level 6

problem with Evolution email composition under Mint 20.1

Post by wpshooter »

Can anyone tell me if they can duplicate this problem with Evolution email under Linux Mint Mate 20.1 ?

If I start to compose a new email in Evolution client and if I hit the minimize button before closing "X" that email composition, that email is NOT shown on the control panel and Evolution email client is closed and can not be reopened/started until after doing a reboot, at which point the Evolution client can then be opened and are prompted for recovery of uncompleted email.

Hitting the minimize button during the composition of an email should not cause this to happen, correct ? I don't remember ever seeing this under previous versions of Linux Mint Mate.

Thanks.

Never mind, it was that screwy panel thing again. If you edit it slightly and it does not like it, it winds up messing up all kind of other desktop functions.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Mint 21.3 Mate.

SERVICE > competition

Return to “Software & Applications”