Android-like typewriting but using pc

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Mercuzio
Level 3
Level 3

Android-like typewriting but using pc

Post by Mercuzio »

I wonder if it's possible to use in Linux the Android-like typewriting with tips, self-correcting etc.very helpful using and post on Facebook and other social.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
siberia_knox
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Android-like typewriting but usng pc

Post by siberia_knox »

try onboard it has word suggestion and auto-correction! :D
Screenshot from 2021-05-17 16-17-10.png
Mercuzio
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Mercuzio »

siberia_knox wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:19 am try onboard it has word suggestion and auto-correction! :D
Screenshot from 2021-05-17 16-17-10.png
Have you tryied it ?
siberia_knox
Level 1
Level 1

Post by siberia_knox »

i use it everyday when i am to lazy to sit up and type so i use it with mouse and you have to learn word-suggestion.
and you have snippets so you can for example have your email or phrases or often used terminal commands with 2 clicks whit mouse.
i love it because i can lay in bed and still type easy. it comes preinstalled so just try it and if its not what you need just let it be. peace :D
Mercuzio
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Mercuzio »

siberia_knox wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:40 pm i use it everyday when i am to lazy to sit up and type so i use it with mouse and you have to learn word-suggestion.
and you have snippets so you can for example have your email or phrases or often used terminal commands with 2 clicks whit mouse.
i love it because i can lay in bed and still type easy. it comes preinstalled so just try it and if its not what you need just let it be. peace :D
Got it

Return to “Software & Applications”