[SOLVED] Telegram startup issue

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Ekinox
Level 2
Level 2

[SOLVED] Telegram startup issue

Post by Ekinox »

hi,

I want to start with Telegram app. when I start my pc. But although I made Telegram settings for that, it doesnt start together LM. I tried again and again. What should I do? Thnx
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Qurcus
Level 3
Level 3

Re: Telegram startup issue

Post by Qurcus »

It's unclear what you mean. Did you put a custom command in the "Startup Applications" ? Or you trying to start it in a different way ?
AZgl1800
Level 20
Level 20
Location: Oklahoma where the wind comes Sweeping down the Plains

Post by AZgl1800 »

Ekinox wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:20 am hi,

I want to start with Telegram app. when I start my pc. But although I made Telegram settings for that, it doesnt start together LM. I tried again and again. What should I do? Thnx
I have 19.3 Cinnamon, and I also use Telegram a lot.
as you have found, it will not start up on the Desktop just by placing it in STARTUP.

so, what I did, was to open the menu > other > Telegram right click Place on Panel.

for me, this is more than adequate.

startup telegram.png
telegram.png
LM21.3 Cinnamon ASUS FX705GM | Donate to Mint https://www.patreon.com/linux_mint
Qurcus
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Qurcus »

Double check and make sure the correct startup command is in the start box. If the command is ok try setting a few second delay (3-5 secs) for that app.
Ekinox
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Ekinox »

AZgl1500 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:47 am
Ekinox wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:20 am hi,

I have 19.3 Cinnamon, and I also use Telegram a lot.
as you have found, it will not start up on the Desktop just by placing it in STARTUP.

so, what I did, was to open the menu > other > Telegram right click Place on Panel.

for me, this is more than adequate.

startup telegram.png

telegram.png
I have done what you said.And yes, it works now. maybe a bit delay but no problem.
Thank your for your help.
thank you all :)

Return to “Software & Applications”