[Solved]panel issue

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Ekinox
Level 2
Level 2

[Solved]panel issue

Post by Ekinox »

hi,
I have deleted my panel by mistake a few minutes ago. When I set it again, I cant find my programs (chrome,bleder, krita..etc.)
When I want to add them on the panel again, the system adds them on the right of the panel. But I want to add them on the left of the panel. There is a screenshot. what should I do? tnx
Attachments
ekran.png
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
majpooper
Level 8
Level 8

Re: panel issue

Post by majpooper »

I can only speak to the Cinnamon desktop. If you are running Cinnamon; right click the panel and then click Panel edit mode - next grab the icons you want to move and move them to the right side of the panel.
Hint: sometimes you have to move all the way to the right of the menu button to get them to "stick" and then move the menu button back to it's preferred place.

EDIT: of course click out of Panel edit mode when you are done
Ekinox
Level 2
Level 2

Re: panel issue

Post by Ekinox »

majpooper wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:08 pm I can only speak to the Cinnamon desktop. If you are running Cinnamon; right click the panel and then click Panel edit mode - next grab the icons you want to move and move them to the right side of the panel.
Hint: sometimes you have to move all the way to the right of the menu button to get them to "stick" and then move the menu button back to it's preferred place.

EDIT: of course click out of Panel edit mode when you are done
Thanks for your help :)

Return to “Software & Applications”