Clemetine and Ipod

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
amtravic1
Level 1
Level 1

Clemetine and Ipod

Post by amtravic1 »

Hi all, I have stopped using Windows altogether apart from a 32 bit version on a laptop I use with radio programming software. I am really happy with Mint on my main PC.
My question is, I was able to sinc my Ipod with Clementine and upload the music to the PC except for the encoded files I bought from Itunes. Not to worried about that. The Ipod shows up as a device in Clementine. My problem is I cant upload music from the pc to the Ipod. When I try the Ipod shows the files are there when connected to the computer but as soon as I disconnect the Ipod the songs no longer appear. I have around 18gb of music on the Ipod. It is only used in my car. I could most likely use a usb stick but the sound from the Ipod is much mellower and sounds better to me. Any ideas or should I just give up and just listen to the 2000 or so songs I already have on the Ipod. Thanks .
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Software & Applications”