Wine not rendering drop down/flyout menus

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
StevePirateX
Level 1
Level 1

Wine not rendering drop down/flyout menus

Post by StevePirateX »

Hi,

I use photoshop as well as a game through wine. I come across an issue that a menu that seems to be needing to be right clicked or whether is it is a particular implementation of menus - I'm not sure. However, the menu doesn't render properly (see attached images). I've tried using wine v6, 6.0.1, 6.18 and maybe a few more in the past but still get the same issue. With the vrc.jpg I have to scroll the mouse over the menu for it to show the content. Photshop doesn't do this and I have to right click the side menu a few times or select a different one and come back for it to show the whole submenu. I know for the game it requires .NET to work which is installed. I run Photoshop through PlayOnLinux and the game through Crossover

Has anyone else had this issue or do I need to install a library that it's obvious that I'm missing?

System specs: https://termbin.com/0gmj
Attachments
vrc.jpg
MenuNotRedering.jpg
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Software & Applications”