wine failed to fetch [SOLVED]

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
mangkelaku
Level 1
Level 1

wine failed to fetch [SOLVED]

Post by mangkelaku »

hello,im new for using linux mint 20
when i try to instal wine i always get

Code: Select all

Failed to fetch http://mirror.biznetgio.com/ubuntu/pool/main/libg/libglu/libglu1-mesa_9.0.1-1build1_i386.deb  404  Not Found [IP: 103.58.103.18 80]
i trying to instal via software manager, terminal and synapsis but still get the same result
even i'm trying to instal different software like play on linux and still get the same error
thanks for your help
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Flemur
Level 20
Level 20

Re: wine failed to fetch

Post by Flemur »

mangkelaku wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:07 pm hello,im new for using linux mint 20
when i try to instal wine i always get

Code: Select all

Failed to fetch http://mirror.biznetgio.com/ubuntu/pool/main/libg/libglu/libglu1-mesa_9.0.1-1build1_i386.deb  404  Not Found [IP: 103.58.103.18 80]
i trying to instal via software manager, terminal and synapsis [sic] but still get the same result
even i'm trying to instal different software like play on linux and still get the same error
thanks for your help
Wine didn't "fail to fetch" anything, the package system did, and it's because that file doesn't exist:
"Not Found
The requested URL /ubuntu/pool/main/libg/libglu/libglu1-mesa_9.0.1-1build1_i386.deb was not found on this server."

Did the software install OK, IOW was it a warning rather than an error and is wine and/or "play on linux" installed? You should probably remove that site from your software sources.
Please edit your original post title to include [SOLVED] if/when it is solved!
Your data and OS are backed up....right?
mangkelaku
Level 1
Level 1

Re: wine failed to fetch

Post by mangkelaku »

hello,thank for your help
it's solved
i'm changing my base and main mirrors in software source

Return to “Software & Applications”