Favorites column - how to resize it?

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Valsodar
Level 4
Level 4

Favorites column - how to resize it?

Post by Valsodar »

How can I change the current geometry of the Favorites column in the menu? I wanna make it use the free space under the categories, so that it can accomodate more icons. The current geometry of Favorites is gradually becoming not enough for me and resizing the icons in it doesn't help much. First, they become too small and secondly, I also tried resizing the Favorites column through cinnamon.css but that didn't change much, except that it made the icons to shift positions and parts of them were cut. So I'm thinking if the menu was created in the first place, maybe I can use the same method to change its visual configuration. I just don't know what program to use (if any).

Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Core i7-4770, Palit GTX 1660 Ti, 32GB DDR3 RAM, Firefox, Arch LTS w/ Cinnamon 5.2.7
My Linux group on Telegram
Avatar & desktop: https://ibb.co/album/GFx0yV
kato181
Level 9
Level 9

Re: Favorites column - how to resize it?

Post by kato181 »

What linux distro are you using?
In terminal copy & paste the following command and post the results back in in between the code display brackets </>

Code: Select all

inxi -Fxz

Return to “Software & Applications”