Is there an automated way of having Thunderbird read Outlook Calendar to populate it?

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
AI4GK_Dan
Level 1
Level 1

Is there an automated way of having Thunderbird read Outlook Calendar to populate it?

Post by AI4GK_Dan »

Interesting post. This would help me, but since I boot back and forth between Windows and Mint, I wonder if there's an automated way of having Thunderbird (or some other calendar app) simply read the Outlook calendar and populate it?

Thanks for any thoughts,

Dan
Last edited by LockBot on Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
mikeflan
Level 16
Level 16

Re: Is there an automated way of having Thunderbird read Outlook Calendar to populate it?

Post by mikeflan »

I don't know of a fully automated way of doing that. You could automatically export to ics in Outlook, and automatically import the ics into TB upon startup of Linux. It's not real elegant, but it might be possible.
AI4GK_Dan
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Is there an automated way of having Thunderbird read Outlook Calendar to populate it?

Post by AI4GK_Dan »

Hello Mike,

Thanks for your quick reply. I'm not going to jump into anything, but am going to go methodically.

Regards,

Dan
antikythera
Level 15
Level 15

Post by antikythera »

I’ll tell you a DNS joke but be advised, it could take up to 24 hours for everyone to get it.

Return to “Software & Applications”