Colours, Gamma, Contrast, Luminosity

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
fleurs
Level 1
Level 1

Colours, Gamma, Contrast, Luminosity

Post by fleurs »

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a way to manually control the colours, gamma, contrast and luminosity of my screen.
I need a software as I'm talking laptop, and hence no screen menu.
I'm using LinuxMint Xfce, and the screen settings on LinuxMint Xfce do not allow you to change anything apart from screen resolution.
For the moment, I'm using Redshift, but there is no controller panel, the changes are automatic depending on the time of the day.
This is good, but I'd like to have more control - and the thing is I do not want to use the terminal and type lines of infos. I would like to do it through an interface.
I know that there exists QRedshift that allows you to do just that. But QRedshift works with Cinammon and I'm using LinuxMint Xfce.
I've tried f.lux as well, but it doesn't work at all (at least not with Xfce).
I've been looking everywhere on the internet for 3 hours and I can't find a simple software that allows you to manually adjust those parameters (which, really, I find astounding in 2023).
Does anyone have an idea?
Many, many thanks!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Software & Applications”