Issue with second account on Telegram Desktop

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
ciao2mint
Level 1
Level 1

Issue with second account on Telegram Desktop

Post by ciao2mint »

HI,

on my laptop with linux (X-Cinnamon X11 glibc 2.33) installed Telegram Desktop application version 3.5.1 Flatpak, there were two accounts used by me only on this device and these accounts had activation on two different mobile numbers .

On 01/23/2023, my second account disappeared from the account selection menu, so I can't access my second account.

This account (now inaccessible) has had two-step authentication enabled since December 2022.
The mobile number to which this account was activated is not available to me now.

Can anyone help me figure out how to fix this issue and help me log into my account on my device?

P.S.:
I also forgot to write: for my email and message (via the form on the site) in official support of the Telegram application dated January 24, 2023 to ask for help in solving the problem, response so far has not been received.

so per me the only hope for help that will be provided on this forum..
Last edited by LockBot on Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Software & Applications”