Forum rules
Before you post please read how to get help
talacasto
Level 1
Level 1

GNU web based invoicing system

Post by talacasto »

Hello all,

I'm close to open a new little company and I would like to use a complete web-invoicing system. Preferably in Spanish.

Seems Codeka project (http://www.codeka.net) were cancelled and now I don't know what to do.

Could you please help me in this searching?

Thanks,

F

RedWagon
Level 5
Level 5

Re: GNU web based invoicing system

Post by RedWagon »

I don't speak Spanish, but on the website I did see logos for Linux, Apache, PHP and MySQL so I'm guessing you just want a LAMP server. These are fairly common and there are plenty of tutorials on how to set them up. This will let you host a site, but to create the site you'll either need to pay someone or learn SQL, HTML and PHP.

talacasto
Level 1
Level 1

Post by talacasto »

RedWagon wrote:I don't speak Spanish, but on the website I did see logos for Linux, Apache, PHP and MySQL so I'm guessing you just want a LAMP server. These are fairly common and there are plenty of tutorials on how to set them up. This will let you host a site, but to create the site you'll either need to pay someone or learn SQL, HTML and PHP.
Hi RedWagon, thanks for your help.

No, it's not a LAMP server what I'm looking for. What I want is a web-based system to invoice my clients.

Makes sense?

Best,

RedWagon
Level 5
Level 5

Post by RedWagon »

What I want is a web-based system to invoice my clients.
Linux is your host OS, Apache hosts the website, MySQL holds your client's data and PHP is what you program the front end in.

Return to “Software & Applications”