Savage 2

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
soapy138

Savage 2

Post by soapy138 »

i heard Savage 2 was a rlly good game, but i can only find the x64 version of it and its a .bin file. can anyone give me detailed instructions on how to install it? i dont have internet on the pc i want to put it on so plz keep that in mind. thnx :)
proxima_centauri

Re: Savage 2

Post by proxima_centauri »

Are you running 64-bit edition of Linux Mint? If not, you'll need to get the 32-bit installer (might have i386 or i686 in the file name).

Once you have the correct installer, open the folder where the installer resides. Right-click in the folder for the context menu and select "Open In Terminal". From there issue the command

Code: Select all

sudo chmod +x nameOfInstaller.bin
and

Code: Select all

./nameOfInstaller.bin
soapy138

Post by soapy138 »

okay, will i have to use terminal to start the game after that or? sorry, i'm somewhat of a linux noob, only been using it for a couple of weeks
vincentho

Post by vincentho »

i use lm 32bit mate and successfully installed savage 2. there is an icon on desktop but nothing to see when i click it.
anyone have this same problem?

thanks
vincent
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Post by xenopeek »

Please create a new topic to get support on this. The topic you're responding to is over a year old (see the forum rules; please don't respond to topics older than 6 months).

Locked.

Return to “Software & Applications”