libstdc++ in Linux Mint 11

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
panderohit

libstdc++ in Linux Mint 11

Post by panderohit »

I purchased the Humble Indie Bundle #4, but then realised that I was unable to install the .deb and the .tar.gz files of Bit.Trip Runner. I believe that this is because it needs the latest libstdc++. Is there some way that this can be achieved on Linux Mint 11 Katya? On Synaptic, I noticed that the latest version was already installed. I was wondering if Synaptic was up-to-date as well.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
coolpup

Re: libstdc++ in Linux Mint 11

Post by coolpup »

panderohit wrote:I purchased the Humble Indie Bundle #4, but then realised that I was unable to install the .deb and the .tar.gz files of Bit.Trip Runner. I believe that this is because it needs the latest libstdc++. Is there some way that this can be achieved on Linux Mint 11 Katya? On Synaptic, I noticed that the latest version was already installed. I was wondering if Synaptic was up-to-date as well.

Thanks in advance.
In Synaptic Package Manger, click on Edit, and then on Fix Broken Packages. If the Apply check mark turns green, click on it. If it doesn't turn green, I don't know.

Return to “Software & Applications”